Sr. Angular DeveloperFull Time
- Deep knowledge and working experience on Angular 7/8 projects.
- Hands on and implements complex Angular 8 applications, directives, controllers, services Knowledge and understanding of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services and ability to create custom components.
- Knowledge and experience of REST API integration.
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like JQuery or Bootstrap.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context.
- Hands on experience in Angular 7/8 is a must.
- 4+ years of experience in building scalable web apps using Angular(versions 4 and above).
- Must have a good understanding of how component based web development works.
- Good understanding of Core Angular concepts.
- Should be comfortable in writing HTML and CSS.
- Should have a working knowledge of SCSS/SASS.
Desired Key Skills:
- ASP.NET C#.
- Ionic 4 or above.
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Web Services, Web API, WCF.
- Java Script, jQuery, JSON.
- Proficiency in English.
- Framework Angular 2 or above, NodeJS.
Jr. Software EngineerFull Time
- Need a degree in Computer Science or similar curriculum.
- Any prior languages familiarity is preferred but not required.
- Motivated Candidates only!!
We are always looking for qualified and motivated individuals in programming, design, Testing and Systems. If you don’t see a job of your choice above, please drop us a note with your details and we will get in touch with you.
We offer attractive relocation packages for people want to work in the areas we are currently operating.
Please visit our Contact Us page if you have more questions.